Resales don’t last long!!______________________________________________ NEW LISTING!!
A 2015 Princeton! Another of this most popular floorplan with a ‘Cape Cod’ look!
125 Lois Lane on a large 3,000 sf lot (one of the largest!)
Desirable lot backing onto green space, one of few in the park Front deck with extended porch for morning coffees
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sunroom
Open concept modern kitchen / living room
Custom backsplash and lighting
All stainless steel appliances
Fridge with ice/water in door
Additional pantry in hallway
Kitchen island with seating
Upgraded LED lighting throughout
Huge living room with entertainment centre and built-in fireplace, lots of windows
Hallway utility closet, w/dryer one year old
Hardwood floors in living room!
Master bedroom with his ‘n hers closets with built-in drawers below doors
Ensuite with walk-in shower w/seat
Main bathroom with jacuzzi tub/shower Brushed nickel sinks in both bathrooms with upgraded faucets
Matching shed on concrete pad
Concrete patio, no deck maintenance ever! Private custom patio fencing
All surrounded by beautiful shade trees
Concrete driveway, room to park two
cars or a car and a golf cart! (Custom golf cart negotiable!!)
Move in ready and available! $ 247,500 (no tax)!
Another Princeton, the most popular floorplan!
OFFER PENDING! SOLD!
143 Park Ave. on a large 3,000 sf lot
1,325 sf home! (one of the largest!)
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms AND a sunroom
Beautiful laminate flooring throughout with an open concept kitchen / living room. Contemporary grey interior with a modern kitchen layout with black appliances, a beautiful combination. Upgrades include ice/water in fridge, corian countertops and island.
Undermount lighting installed under all countertops with ceramic tile backsplash
- LED lighting throughout the home.
- Master bedroom with lots of closets and an ensuite with a walk-in shower! Master opens on to the sunroom with leads to a huge deck with new gazebo and small dog run, dog gates on both ends of deck. Matching 100 sf shed!
- Lots of windows and tons of storage/cabinets
- Huge guest room, drawers inside closets
- Spacious living room, all draperies included
- Large custom entertainment centre with fireplace
- Utility closet with side by side LP washer/dryer
- Beautiful shade tree behind lot
- Save $$$$ and buy this resale, same as new, save the taxes, many perks not seen in a new build, all work done!! Just move in!
$265,000!! (no tax) Resales are selling within days!
_______________________________________________________________________________ Most popular ‘Princeton’ floorplan
‘2013 Double Wide (1,100 sq ft home on 2,200 sq ft lot):
53 Memory Lane, excellent location!
- 2 bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and 1 office),
1 1/2 baths, sunroom, beautiful, like new!
- Concrete drive covered by 4″ insulated carport, with raised deck and matching shed!Open concept living room, dining room, kitchen
Beautiful huge kitchen with upgraded modern stainless appliances, oak cabinetry, undermount lighting, dining table and chairs, built-in lighted china cabinet adjacent to front sunroom, perfect for reading, morning teas or checking emails when the weather is nice or sipping hot chocolate and watching the deer stroll down the roads in the winter.
Two bedrooms or guest room can be used as a den or office. Master has wall to wall closet space with a 2 pc ensuite. Main bathroom has large linen closet, tub/shower, perfectly clean and spacious. Full size stacked w/dryer opposite large linen closet, plenty of storage.
New laminate flooring in the living room and hallways, carpeted bedrooms. Large living room provides plenty of light with full windows all around for a great view. Built-in entertainment centre with fireplace, built in bookcase, upgraded laminate floors completes this cozy room.
Surrounded by trees, well maintained, great view, green space behind (no home to be installed), close to community centre, pool and guest parking!
Is this your new home?!! It can be. Much less than new but just as beautiful!
$245,00 (no sales tax!) Just move in!
Long closing date if needed!